If you are somewhat new to the mountain bike world and want to experience the thrill of going off the road and getting all dirty, the first thing you need is to purchase a mountain bike.
Unlike what most people think, a mountain bike can be bought within a family’s budget without breaking the bank. And there are plenty of excellent MTBs1 that you can buy with a small budget.
Here is a list of some of the best mountain bikes for under 300 Dollars for you to consider –
Kent Thruster T-29 – Editor’s Choice
- It is a lightweight bike but do not be fouled, it is a strong one making it perfect for bumps and obstacles during mountain riding.
- The MTB comes with 21-speed options along with front suspension for a smooth transition and easy climbing on inclines.
- The bike is perfect for people between the heights of 5 feet 6 inches to someone who is 6 feet tall.
Diamondback Octane 24 inch
- This MTB is a perfect bike for kids looking to start a riding adventure by learning how to bike on an off-road trail.
- The mountain bike comes with an aluminium frame and a replaceable hanger and 24-inch suspension fork.
- It has powerful brakes and allows for a smooth ride irrespective of the speed or weather conditions.
- The bike boasts of a sturdy aluminium frame and has a front and rear suspension for an easy smooth ride.
- It has front discs and linear pull brakes, aluminum wheels, and multiple speed options allowing the rider to have optimum control over the bike even in tough terrain conditions.
- It has a grand design that makes it one of the best looking bikes in the market today.