Most of the people know why Stockholm is considered one of the best tourist destinations in Europe. However, as the city is quite expensive in comparison to other states, people often skin exploring the city. If this is the case for you, then this article will help you in exploring Stockholm within a budget.
- Like most of the cities in Europe, a free walking tour is available in Stockholm which is considered as free tour Stockholm. The tour will help you know some context of the city.
- You can cut down your cost on the food budget. Try to avoid visiting expensive restaurants, rather consider the food trucks or roadside stalls which offer delicious food.
- You can visit free parks and do a number of outdoor activities or simply lounging. These parks have huge openings. You can even opt for free ice skating in Stockholm during the winter season.
- There are certain museums in Stockholm where the entry is free or at least free for a couple of hours.
- Alcohol is quite expensive; therefore, you need to maintain your budget by cutting down on alcohol.
All these tips will help you to explore the city of Stockholm on a limited budget and enjoy the view of the beautiful city.